Rules Of The Road:
1. Get tagged.
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.
3. Tag five others.
Okay, here we go.
1. We’re going to be nudists once the kids move out.
2. TW and I tried to get one of her high school friends (BFF! Bullshit!) to join us for a threeway. This was right after we had the oral threeway with my friend (BFF! Double bullshit!) She turned us down, unfortunately. I’m still looking for that FMF threeway I’ve always dreamed about.
3. Although our pictures might not make it seem so, we’re very shy. We don’t like crowds which makes meeting people at bars impossible. Add to that that both of us are allergic to cigarette smoke and you know why we’ve been unsuccessful in our endeavors to swing.
4. We were very active in the Q-Link/AOL chat rooms a long time ago. Q-Link was actually the predecessor to AOL. It was for Commodore computers only. It was a lot of fun and very entertaining. We miss it sometimes.
5. As much fun as it is, we don’t like tagging people with these lists. Oh, we’ll fill them out no problem, we just don’t like to impose on others. We also don’t do chain letters, forwards and all that other ilk that clog up the internet pipe thingies. So, we’re breaking rule number 3, sorry.